Website Contact Form Clarification Text
Identity Of The Data Controller And Processed Personal Data
Ufuk Kula- Kula Law Firm (hereinafter referred to as the "Bureau") is the data controller within the scope of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law in terms of all personal data processed through the www.kulahukuk.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"). All visitors using this website will hereinafter be referred to as "User" or "Users".
With this notice, we aim to explain to you, our valued Users, which of your personal data is or is likely to be collected electronically while using the Site, and to enlighten the Users within the scope of both the Turkish Protection of Personal Data Law No. 6698 and the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your personal data that can be processed by the our Bureau are as follows;
- Name,Last name, e-mail address
- IP Information
- Location Information
- User Transaction Information
If the subject you will transfer to us is special category data or if your personal data not listed above is included, we declare that this data is also subject to the conditions explained to you below, and we recommend you to pay attention to this matter.
Purpose Of The Processing Of Your Personal Data
Your personal data obtained by visiting our site with cookies or through the online support service tawk.to or the contact form is processed for the following purposes:
- Suggestion, request, complaint and job application
- To respond to your requests, etc.
- To communicate with you
- To confirm your identity in our ongoing meetings
- For statistical evaluation
- To ensure site security
- For the purpose of proving legal transaction information
- For the purpose of providing personalized service
- For the purpose of periodical information service, conveying important developments within the scope of our activities and introducing new services of our Bureau
To Whom Your Personal Data Will Be Transferred To And For What Purposes
Provided that your processed personal data is limited to the mandatory information, the data can be shared and transferred to the following persons and purposes at the country or abroad;
- In order to carry out the work, with the relevant office personnel and the subcontractor officer or personnel from whom the service is received
- With suppliers and solution partners in order to perform the reporting and marketing functions
- With audit firms and information security firms in order to carry out the necessary quality and standard audits
- With companies that process data on behalf of the Bureau (providing IT support, providing traffic/customer satisfaction measurement, profiling and segmentation support, providing support in matters where personal data needs to be processed, especially sms, mailing, archiving in the field of sales and marketing)
- With the relevant audit firms, private integrator firms, independent audit firms, financial consultancy firms for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations and auditing our commercial activities pursuant to the provisions of the relevant legislation
- With cargo firms in order to make deliveries when necessary
- With public institutions and organizations in order to fulfill legal requirements and / or to fulfill the demands of official authorities
- In case of linking to other applications on the site, our Bureau does not bear any responsibility for the privacy policies and contents of the applications.
Method Of Collecting Your Personal Data And Legal Reasons
Your personal data is collected within the scope of your visit to our website or by using our application, by filling in the information requested on the screen in various forms in certain parts of it in electronic form, and by entering data into our Bureau's information systems, through cookies in the electronic environment, based on a legal reason for the legitimate interest of our Bureau. Help-support button functions are provided by a third-party application, tawk.to. Tawk.to may offer you easy login with your email or social media accounts, but this is at your sole discretion. Tawk.to only transfers your name, surname and e-mail address that you use in your social media or e-mail account to us.
Right Of Access To Your Personal Data And Correction Requests
You have the right to request the following for your data by applying to us:
- Learning whether personal data is being processed
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation
- Requesting the notification of the correction, deletion and destruction processes made in accordance with the relevant legislation to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you can send your request to the Bureau address "Adalet Mahallesi, 1593/1 Sokak No:65 D:7 Manavkuyu Bayrakli İzmir" with a wet-ink signature or by using the [email protected] e-mail address with the same written wet-ink signatured document as an attachment to the e-mail, together with the necessary information to identify you and your explanations about the right you want to use and by clearly stating that the subject is related to Turkish Protection of Personal Data Law No. 6698. If you have any problems in reaching our Bureau regarding this matter, you can contact us at +902324350604 between 09:00-17:30 on weekdays and ask us to assist you with the above procedures in conveying your requests to exercise your rights.
- Website Contact Form Clarification Text
- Express Direct Consent To The Processing Of Personal Data